Meet Our REALTORS®
Sharon once heard someone say "If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life". Sharon relocated to Oxford with her husband Andy and their children in 1993 due to a new job opportunity for her husband. They typically relocated every 3-4 years to various locations throughout the Southeast such as Columbia, SC, High Point, NC, Greenville, TN and Hamilton, AL. Little did she know that Oxford would become a permanent place to call home and an exception to all others.
• Home town-Thomasville, GA, The City of Roses & Plantations
• Married to the same great guy for 37 years • • Sharon is a Christian
• Mother of 3 adult children and "Gigi" to 5 grandchildren
• Associates Degree in Transportation Mgmt. and Business-Davidson County Community College
• Rating Clerk/Analyst for Southeastern Freight Corporate Offices, Columbia, SC 1987-1989
• Associates Degree in Real Estate from NWCC Senatobia, MS 1998
• Licensed MS Realtor since 1998
• 2004 President of the North Central MS Realtors
• 2002 MS Association of Realtors Leadership Graduate
• Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce member since 1998
• 2017 & 2018 Ambassador of the Year Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
• Serves as a Director on the Board of Directors of the North Central Board of Realtors
• Member of REBAC and an Accredited Buyers Agent
Sharon's hobbies include all styles of music, gardening/landscaping, antiquing, photography, vacationing on the Gulf Coast, New York City and Mountain View, AR. She loves spending time with her 5 grandchildren in Oxford & Hernando, MS, dining on tasty seafood and a good hamburger, weight training and exercising at Lamar Park. She simply loves her career as a Realtor! Sharon welcomes your business and is ready to assist you with all your real estate needs.
A Mississippi native, Kay and her husband Roy returned to Mississippi in 1998 after ten years in the eastern portion of Tennessee. Oxford was a perfect choice to live and raise their family, which at the time included one adopted son. Following a brief foray to the Madison area from late 2002 until early 2005 (during which they added a nephew to their family), they now consider Oxford their home.
Having extensive training in Education and Human Resources, Kay has served as a research consultant with the Center for Educational Research and Evaluation at Ole Miss. After purchasing a condo in 2006 to use for short-term rentals, Kay has built a thriving business providing short-term rentals in Oxford, which she continues to operate. Buying and selling various properties in Oxford through the years, she has developed a keen interest in the Oxford real estate market and is familiar with all areas of Oxford. Becoming a Realtor was the next obvious step.
• Home town is Zama, MS (near Kosciusko), graduate of Ethel High School
• Married to Roy for 34 years
• Mom/Aunt to 2 handsome young men
• Master of Education from Delta State University
• Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Tennessee Chattanooga
• Previous experience in Education, Legal Assistance, Teaching, Human Resources Management, and Consulting
• Owner of Hightower Property Management, LLC since 2007 (short-term rentals)
• Member of the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce since 2010
• Follower of Jesus, Active member of First Baptist Church, Oxford; member of Worship and Technical Arts team
Kay’s hobbies include all types of Do It Yourself including minor home renovations, chasing down bargains, renewing furniture, crafting, cooking and Internet research.
Rhonda is one of Grace Realty Group's newest licensed real estate Agents. Rhonda earned her MS Real Estate license in August of 2019 and became a member of the North Central MS Realtors, a member of the National Association of Realtors as well as a member of the MS Association of Realtors.
Rhonda studied nursing at NWCC and studied business at Salem International of Salem, VA as well as Phoenix University of Phoenix, AR. She recently completed real estate courses through American School of Real Estate Express, LLC of St. Louis, MO, a MREC approved real estate education provider.
She has been married for 18 years and very pleased to say she has been a resident of Water Valley, MS since 1986. She is a mother and grandmother and family is everything to Rhonda. Rhonda also enjoys hiking nature trails, decorating, traveling with her family and remodeling homes and wood working. In fact her background of experience and knowledge in remodeling will be an asset and blessing to consumers looking to purchase re-sale homes for a personal residence as well as investment property.
Rhonda knows purchasing a home can be stressful and sometimes overwhelming. She wants to assure you that she will be totally devoted to helping you overcome the anxieties to her best ability. She is family oriented and dependable and wants to make buying a home fun and a happy experience for you to remember and cherish for years to come.
Bill has been a proud resident of Oxford for the past 13 years. Bill grew up in Tupelo, MS moved to Oxford in 2007 and quickly realized he wanted to make Oxford his new place to call home. Bill earned a Bachelors Degree in Managerial Finance and a Masters in Healthcare Administration from the University of MS. Bill has experience as an operations officer, financial advisor and a recruiter. He has served in the Mississippi Army National Guard both part time and full time since 2001. His a combat Veteran and has deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III and Operation Spartan Shield.
Bill's hobbies include watching the Oxford Chargers and Ole Miss Rebels play, spending time outside fishing and spending family time with his wife and son.
Bill's commitment and dedication for over 20 years to his country is a true testament to the commitment to hard work, his communication skills follow through to provide quality services for his buyer and seller clients. Call Bill today for all your real estate needs at 662.322.6433
Shelley fell in love with Oxford and the surrounding area when her son enrolled at Ole Miss in 2011. When her daughter decided that she wanted to attend Ole Miss last year, Shelley decided to call Oxford home. Her daughter is currently a freshman. Her son met and married his college sweetheart in Oxford and he is attending medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Shelley was active in the real estate business in Springfield Missouri before moving to Oxford and strongly believes she can bring exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the Oxford market.
• Hometown is Springfield, Missouri
• Ambassador for the Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Explorers Bible Study
• Member of Ole Miss Quarterback Club
• Regularly attends St. John's Catholic Church
• Licensed Realtor in MS and MO
• Bachelor of Science-Finance, Missouri State University-1989
Shelley's hobbies include antiquing, reading, practicing hot yoga, spending time with friends and traveling as much as possible. She loves the beach and visiting large cities. Buying or selling a home is one of the most important events in one's life, and Shelley is committed to providing the very best customer service possible. Her goal is to have happy and lifelong clients.